Sara's Travel Blog is a way for me to share all the things I have done and learned about while I was over here in Serbia/Europe, so sit back, pour yourself a glass, and ENJOY!
*A little side note: if you are just starting to read this, start from the bottom blogs (the older blogs) and work your way to the top, so you can get the true sense of my trip!

Monday, January 17, 2011

Check up

Well, it is official, I have now been inside three different Serbian hospitals! All I have to say is they are nice, but they are also very open...meaning people can go in and out freely even if they have an open wound. It is a little scary, but they were able to take care of me! I am happy about that!
I went to the bone doctors today and they looked at my bones, I broke my fibula (smaller bone in my leg) just above the ankle joint and I might have fractured the tibia bone just inside the fibula bone.

I have to wear a cast now for three more weeks (until Feb 7th) and then I get to wear one of those booties (the big gray boots people have to wear) for another week and then hopefully I will be on the road for recovery!

1 comment:

  1. You'll be right! You have to get better soon so we can go party again! ;)

    ReplyDelete