Sara's Travel Blog is a way for me to share all the things I have done and learned about while I was over here in Serbia/Europe, so sit back, pour yourself a glass, and ENJOY!
*A little side note: if you are just starting to read this, start from the bottom blogs (the older blogs) and work your way to the top, so you can get the true sense of my trip!

Sunday, January 2, 2011

Skiing in Kolasin

By the way Kolasin (pronounced Ko-la-shin) is a town in Montenegro, which used to be part of Yugoslavia, but now is Serbia and Montenegro. On the way, there are LOTs of windy roads and Montenegro is very mountainy!
















I even got to see the remains of a castle when I was there!!I LOVE CASTLES!

Can you see the man standing on the top of the Castle??
















 
Jagos' family has a Mountain House up there, where they stay during some of their vacations. We had to drive 8 hours to Kolasin. It was really great to see all the beautiful scenery on our way. On our first day there, we all went Skiing, well except Jan, Rale, and Alek.
All of us getting ready to go down the mountain!

Marija did really well!

Alek couldn't get boots to fit his feet, so he helped Mihailo on his skis.

The different trails you could take. I stayed on the little kid or bunny slopes!

Me doing the pizza with my skis!

Mihailo and Alek coming down!


We were getting ready to go back up the hill.

If you have seen Multiplicity...you would appreciate this!

Today we went to a Ski Slope, to do some skiing. It has been a while since I have skied, so all the kids and I went with a Ski instructor.Here you either do the hard slope or the easy slope, so I decided to stay with the kids on the easy slope!

No comments:

Post a Comment