Sara's Travel Blog is a way for me to share all the things I have done and learned about while I was over here in Serbia/Europe, so sit back, pour yourself a glass, and ENJOY!
*A little side note: if you are just starting to read this, start from the bottom blogs (the older blogs) and work your way to the top, so you can get the true sense of my trip!

Saturday, January 1, 2011

New Years...which one?

Did you know that in Serbia they celebrate their Christmas and their New Year on different days? The Serbian Christmas is not until January 7th and their New Year is based on the old calendar, which is on January 13th.

For the American New Year (celebrated on January 1st), I spent time with Mom, Jan, Jagos, and the kids! We played rock band and Just Dance, the Wii fit game! It was TONS of fun!
GIRLZ ROCK!

Mihailo and I on the drums!

My new favorite thing is Rock Band!

Just Dance is tiring!

1 comment:

  1. That was way to much fun. We definitely need a repeat. But now I can kick ass on the Just Dance because I bought it when I got home so I could practice.

    ReplyDelete