Sara's Travel Blog is a way for me to share all the things I have done and learned about while I was over here in Serbia/Europe, so sit back, pour yourself a glass, and ENJOY!
*A little side note: if you are just starting to read this, start from the bottom blogs (the older blogs) and work your way to the top, so you can get the true sense of my trip!

Thursday, December 2, 2010

BIG/STINKY TOE

Big/Stinky Toe is me; Thank you Jagos!! :) You are probably thinking how I got that name, well....
I volunteered to play in a basketball game against the high school girls team. It was teachers or young adults against the high school girls. I was not aware that I was volunteering myself for that night, so I had to borrow a student's sneakers. The sneakers were a little too small, so I didn't think anything of it. But when I was playing, my sneaker hammed into my big and jammed my big toe nail into my toe. We totally won and I did REALLY well playing with Aunt Jan! We still got it! :)
Over the next few weeks, it swelled, I got a blood blister under the nail. The blood blister got big, so I had to go to the hospital, so they could drain it. Then my toenail died and started turning yellow, so Jagos calls me Big Toe because it swelled and stinky toe because the nail die...by the way it doesn't really smell! Jagos just teases me about it! 

No comments:

Post a Comment