Sara's Travel Blog is a way for me to share all the things I have done and learned about while I was over here in Serbia/Europe, so sit back, pour yourself a glass, and ENJOY!
*A little side note: if you are just starting to read this, start from the bottom blogs (the older blogs) and work your way to the top, so you can get the true sense of my trip!

Saturday, December 25, 2010

Christmas

My Stocking!
Christmas has come and I am feeling a little bit HOME sick! I thought I would be fine during this time of year because I am with my aunt Jan and her family, but I missed my other family and friends! Aside from being a little homesick, I am having a really great time. In the morning we went through our stockings and then we all opened our presents. YEAH!
Jan and Jagos opening my present...pictures of their boat in Maine!


Marija got her Tony Hawk SHRED Wii skate/snowboard! She was really excited!














Alek got the SNOOP DOG Headphones to go with the new IPOD touch!
By the way Merry Christmas in Serbian is "Srecan Bozic" or Sre-ch-an Bo-zich."
Santa got me a Serbian CD-rom to learn Serbian!! ;)


I got more leopard printed notebooks and cosmetic bags to match my blanket!

All three kids opening Catch Phrase from me, Aunt Jo, and Uncle Proc!
Jan, Jagos, and kids got me a new purse!! :)
Jan and Jagos got things from Maine!!
Mihailo got a new Ben10 Game!!
Jan got blueberry Jam and Jagos got 
Maine Maple syrup!













Janice and I opened our present last...
Santa (aka Jagos) got us tickets to an ENRIQUE INGLESIAS concert in LONDON, England...We were really excited...as you can tell! I was just as excited about going to London, as I was about going to see Enrique!!




No comments:

Post a Comment