Sara's Travel Blog is a way for me to share all the things I have done and learned about while I was over here in Serbia/Europe, so sit back, pour yourself a glass, and ENJOY!
*A little side note: if you are just starting to read this, start from the bottom blogs (the older blogs) and work your way to the top, so you can get the true sense of my trip!

Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Dinner at the Castle

Well now that my mom is here :) Jagos, Jan and I wanted to go out to eat with her.
So we got ready to head out!

Vicky and Bane come to eat dinner with us at Kalemagdan Castle on the Danube River. Vicky has not seen mom for a while, so it was nice to get us all together again!



The name of the restaurant is called Kalemagdan Terasa which means Kalemagdan Terrace.  




After dinner, we stopped to pose next to the Kalemagdan Castle!

It was a great night and the food was out of this world! Oh by the way I had squid and Mom had buffalo. The buffalo and squid was really good; the squid was just a little chewy!

No comments:

Post a Comment