Sara's Travel Blog is a way for me to share all the things I have done and learned about while I was over here in Serbia/Europe, so sit back, pour yourself a glass, and ENJOY!
*A little side note: if you are just starting to read this, start from the bottom blogs (the older blogs) and work your way to the top, so you can get the true sense of my trip!

Monday, December 27, 2010

My Surprise!

Today was just an average day! I was helping Marija clean up her room and I was making sure she was vacuuming her room correctly (Cleaning up Chin-Chi's poos - Chin-Chi is the chinchilla), when Alek came upstairs telling me my package finally got here from Maine (my mom was sending me a package from Maine of Christmas cards, little presents, the Moose Hunt pictures on a CD, etc.), so I go down stairs to see. And when I get to the bottom of the stairs I see Mihailo looking over to the left of the hall. I can't see what he is looking at, so I turn and to my surprise....it was my MOM! I started screaming and crying and screaming some more. I didn't know what to do with myself! Finally she said, "you can hug me if you want!" It was such a perfect time for her to come because I was getting a little homesick being away from home on the holidays! Jan and I didn't know anything about it! It was a surprise for the both of us...we got to spend a whole week with my MOM! It was the best surprise I could have asked for...the only thing that would have made it better was if Dad came along too! :)

THANK YOU JAGOS and MOM!

No comments:

Post a Comment