Sara's Travel Blog is a way for me to share all the things I have done and learned about while I was over here in Serbia/Europe, so sit back, pour yourself a glass, and ENJOY!
*A little side note: if you are just starting to read this, start from the bottom blogs (the older blogs) and work your way to the top, so you can get the true sense of my trip!

Saturday, December 4, 2010

Night out on the Town!

Tonight us girls went out on the town! We went to a coffee shop for a cup of Joe before heading to the club! We went out for coffee at about 9:00p.m. and then at about 11:30 -12:00 people started coming out. The club or party time is between 11:00 and 5:00A.M. Woo Hoo! I was not sure if I was going to be able to make it until 5 in the morning, but we were willing to try! It is very different from what I am used to, but it was fun! We took pictures at the coffee shop in town of Aunt Jan, Malina, and I...Don't we look pretty!



Later on at about 11:30 we went to "Bar Teatro," a Serbian club that Jagos' friend Donut owns. It was amazing!  And Oh soooo much fun!! In the club, they play the music REALLY loud, like ears ringing for three days...loud! They had a live band playing and when the band took a break they played more hip-hop/techno just like in the states. They also had dancers...they were not really attractive, but some were good dancers. At one point there were dancers handing from the ceiling in harnesses. It was pretty cool. I was hit on by a Serbian waiter, but he was speaking Serbian in my ear, and I didn't understand a word he said...it sounded sexy! :) haha When Jan told him (in Serbian) I was American and didn't understand Serbian he was really embarrassed, but was still nice throughout the night! The only thing I didn't really like was that people smoked inside, but after a while it didn't bother me! Jan, Malina, and I were out until 5am, which we took a Taxi home and snacked on Mac and Cheese! It was a great night!
Jan and I in the entrance of TEATRO!
Malina, Jan, Me, and Donut the Owner

No comments:

Post a Comment