Sara's Travel Blog is a way for me to share all the things I have done and learned about while I was over here in Serbia/Europe, so sit back, pour yourself a glass, and ENJOY!
*A little side note: if you are just starting to read this, start from the bottom blogs (the older blogs) and work your way to the top, so you can get the true sense of my trip!

Saturday, December 18, 2010

Celebrating my 25th

Today is my birthday! I am 25 years old...can you believe it Mom and Dad! I was talking with Jan today about being 25. I told her I never thought I would be in Serbia when I was 25 years old. For my birthday Jan made me dinner: steak, garlic mashed potatoes, and green beans (MY FAVORITE)! After we ate dinner, I opened my presents (I got a new jewelry and Jan and I get to go to ROME!! YEA) and enjoyed just visiting with Jan, Jagos, and the kids. It was a mellow and perfect birthday night. Oh and the cake was amazing...the deserts here are fantastic! It was a chocolate moose cake with a hard chocolate frosting. It is rich, but oh so good!






No comments:

Post a Comment