Sara's Travel Blog is a way for me to share all the things I have done and learned about while I was over here in Serbia/Europe, so sit back, pour yourself a glass, and ENJOY!
*A little side note: if you are just starting to read this, start from the bottom blogs (the older blogs) and work your way to the top, so you can get the true sense of my trip!

Sunday, November 28, 2010

American Thanksgiving

Today we celebrated Thanksgiving for the American side of the family! I made my first batch of stuffing and everyone really liked it. I didn't eat it because I don't like stuffing, but people were eating is for seconds, so it must not have been bad. We invited Duda, Vicky and Bana, Jule and Angelca, and Beba and Rale for Thanksgiving. It was really nice and mellow. It was not as big as Slava, but I am kind of excited that it was small.



Yummy Thanksgiving Dinner...I also helped with the mashed potatoes!

Later on that night, Jan, Alek, Marija, Mihailo, and I all went to see the "Cirque Du Soleil." It was amazing. My favorite actors were the sleepy guy and the three really flexible people.


2 comments: