Sara's Travel Blog is a way for me to share all the things I have done and learned about while I was over here in Serbia/Europe, so sit back, pour yourself a glass, and ENJOY!
*A little side note: if you are just starting to read this, start from the bottom blogs (the older blogs) and work your way to the top, so you can get the true sense of my trip!

Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Driving in Serbia

Yesterday I drove myself, but I followed Rale, Jagos' brother to school one more time, so I could remember the roads. There were not too many people because most people were working, so the roads were not so bad. One thing I have found is that the roads are narrow and there are lots of people that like to fit into the really small roads. And Serbians love to lay on the horn!

And Today, I drove all by myself. I was really nervous because if I got lost or into an accident I would not be able to talk with the people in Serbian. So I drove extra carefully. Today I drove past one of my favorite things in Belgrade, which is the Biggest and Oldest Tree in Belgrade. I love it, it is absolutely beautiful! Just think of a Big old tree with tons of branches and metal poles holding the branches up. They continue to add  metal poles to the tree because it is big and heavy. I have a few picture that I will add later on. I get to see the tree every time we go to school. I look forward to it every morning! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment