Sara's Travel Blog is a way for me to share all the things I have done and learned about while I was over here in Serbia/Europe, so sit back, pour yourself a glass, and ENJOY!
*A little side note: if you are just starting to read this, start from the bottom blogs (the older blogs) and work your way to the top, so you can get the true sense of my trip!

Thursday, November 11, 2010

Mihailo's Day!

Mihailo said he wanted to stay home with me today!! :) He and I played all day long. It was lots of fun. He gave me a tour of the WHOLE outside of the house. I now know every nook and cranny. We played basketball, pass, and inside we played LEGOS. It was really nice to get to know Mihailo better. I am really close with Alek and Marija and now I can get closer to Mihailo! After we came inside, we watched TV and both of us took a nap on the couch before Marija and Alek came home. Mihailo said the cutest thing today. He said "You know we will go to school tomorrow. I replied, "Well you are going, but I am not sure I am going." He then told me "Well sometimes I stay home for two days in a row!" He is soo cute!! Later when Jan came home, I got to practice new words with Alek and Jan. Bilja (Bil-ya) (Alek and Marija's mother tongue or Serbian teacher) gave Alek words to teach to me, so I could practice.Milk = Milako, 

Later on, when Marija had basketball training (over here they call practice: training), Jan and I went out for coffee with her spunky Australian friend, Malina. Malina lives above the garage at Jan's house. The coffee shop we went to was really cute, but it was smoky in there. Recently there was a law that passed that stated there is no more smoking inside public areas. Some places can pay to have a particular license to have smoking inside like the clubs. I guess a lot of people are upset about it. I am okay with it!

No comments:

Post a Comment