Sara's Travel Blog is a way for me to share all the things I have done and learned about while I was over here in Serbia/Europe, so sit back, pour yourself a glass, and ENJOY!
*A little side note: if you are just starting to read this, start from the bottom blogs (the older blogs) and work your way to the top, so you can get the true sense of my trip!

Monday, November 22, 2010

Good News!

After a long day of volunteering and coaching basketball, Jan and I were walking back to the high school when she broke the good news to me...She said Jagos was searching online and found some really cheap tickets and a good rate for a hotel, so guess what we are going to ROME!! I almost CRIED I was sooo happy! I counld't believe I was going to the place I wanted to visit the most! As soon as I got home and thanked Jagos I got on the computer and researched all the places Jan and I could go! We are going to see the Colloseum, the Vatican, Naples and Pompeii, and Ancient Rome. I can't believe it I am sooooo excited! Now I only have to wait 28 days! haha the countdown has begun!

1 comment: