Sara's Travel Blog is a way for me to share all the things I have done and learned about while I was over here in Serbia/Europe, so sit back, pour yourself a glass, and ENJOY!
*A little side note: if you are just starting to read this, start from the bottom blogs (the older blogs) and work your way to the top, so you can get the true sense of my trip!

Friday, November 12, 2010

Dinner at a Traditional Serbian Restaurant

Today was a half day at school for the kids and I, so Rale picked us up from school and brought us home. I made the kids lunch and then we played outside for about two hours. We played basketball, soccer, and played on an old mattress. When Jan and Jagos got home, they decided we, could go out to dinner. We went to a cute little restaurant called the Dáco (Da-cho). It is a traditional Serbian restaurant that served all traditional foods. 

YUM!! Their potatoes were to die for! They were my favorite parts. I loved the inside of this restaurant because it was decorated in antiques things that came from Serbian Homes for centuries. They even made their lights out of cheese graters. It was great!
We posed outside with a old Serbian people!

No comments:

Post a Comment